Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday.


I am so heated by everything this person has said that I don't even know what to say. The only coherent thoughts and words I would be able to form, I would likely regret saying later. Because a conscience is a beautiful thing. The very force that keeps me from spewing out word vomit drenched in hateful, hurtful, and heartless things. And in turn I can live, reflect, and sleep soundly at night knowing that I have the capacity to see what is beautiful and what is good.

I feel sorry for those who don't.

Those who do not respect a person with this capacity for love, with this drive, with this knowledge, simply do not deserve this courtesy.

Just as I regret having ever allowed myself to fall under a spell; All the while, your charm veiling something much more sinister and less desirable to me. In any context.




I will now go back to sleep in a nest of pillows and tissues
some fresh, some soiled...
until this sickness subsides and I am "unearthed"
[see above - aquatint etching and watercolor]
from my hibernation
Only to be confined once again to this apartment, this time due to inclimate weather conditions :(




F you blizzard!



No comments:

Post a Comment