Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cheeky old people

It's 8:13 AM on Saturday morning and I must be CRAZY to be awake right now, right? Fortunately, I'm not crazy - I just have work from 9-3, which is very unfortunate.

Tomorrow, Jess and I are going to spend the afternoon together in the paper studio pulling sheets for Gail's class. I'm really excited for the beater tests we're going to be doing Monday; we're beating denim. That's right, turning blue jeans into paper. Cool, huh?

Last night I started working on a self-portrait in charcoal for Life Drawing. It looked sweet as hell for about.... 3 hours, that is, until I overworked it and now it looks really flat. And I mean really flat. I should have just given it a rest and came back to it the next day. Live and Learn.

Tonight there's a free benefit show at Sonar for the Maryland Food Drive. As much as I'd like to say that I'm going to support the cause, I'm actually going because my friend's band Odd Girl Out is playing and I really dig them.

As if people aren't rude to me enough at work, I really could do without people being rude to me when I get home from work. People are assholes. Especially old, well-to-do, jewish snobs in Owings Mills. Seriously.


This is what my heater sounds like. I have three roommates who can vouch for me:

No comments:

Post a Comment