Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's lonely in the fast lane.

I've been thinking a lot about the theme I'm working with in my Relief class.

How people function in a society

How bees function as a colony

and, Where we overlap.

The main idea of this series being, to obscure how we view both parties as two separate entities while recognizing the similarities in our behavior and the correlation between human's and nature's trends.



"Queen Bee's Crutch"



"Colony Interrupted"


This was just a 40 minute Life Drawing Sketch from the model.


This is a self-portrait in charcoal that isn't quite done yet. I would like to resolve the shirt a bit more, and more specifically my right shoulder.


And lastly, recycled paper from Jon Rappleye proofs; a fairly good weight paper.

With art aside, life is pretty stressful. I'm not gonna' lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment